All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Providing Mental Health Care with a combined focus on research, genetics and mind, body and spirit.
Providing the best mental health care utilizing the latest recommended treatment to improved outcome. Genetic testing with a 2 day result turn around. Treatment plans include the latest recommendations and encourages mind, body spirit healing.
What We've Achieved
JoAnn Haderer, DNP is a graduate of University of Michigan, Flint with a Doctorate in Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Board Certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Director of the McLaren of Northern Michigan Healing Arts program. This program is as a result of U of M Doctoral capstone project. This program is free to the community.
- Provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Shari Froelich, DNP is a graduate of Ohio State University Post Master's Certificate in Family Psych Mental Health
- Graduate Madonna University 2012 with Doctorate in Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
- Provided limited Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing
Charles Lapo II, MD, Collaborating, Supervising Physician for PsychNorth